Walking Excursion “Mystery of Lviv undergrounds” – if you think that you see everything in Lviv, you are wrong. Lviv is old city, its history starts in ancient 13 century, and of course, like other old cities Lviv has its own legends, secrets and undergrounds, wrapped in old mystical, horror stories about medieval life of our city. All of these and even more you can hear during the excursion.
So, we invite you to immerse into the mysterious underground world of four the most interesting dungeons of Lviv. You will visit: Pharmacy museum “Beneath the Black Eagle” – the oldest pharmacy in Lviv (was founded in 1735) with unique pharmaceutical appliances, prescriptions, medicines, related books etc.; Lviv coffee mining manufacture – place where we mine our famous and aromatic coffee; the undergrounds of the Dominican monastery-you will be impressed by room of torture; the undergrounds of the Jesuit Church (St. Peter and Paul Church) – there is unique exposition dedicated to the history of Lviv.
- Duration: 12:00-14:00 / 15:00-17:00.
- Meeting place – Rynok Square, 29 (in courtyard, office “Andreolli-tour”).
- Price*(adult/children): 75/50 UAH per person + entrance tickets.
Entrance tickets (adult/children):
– 30/20 for student /10 UAH – Pharmacy museum
– 25/15 for student and children- undergrounds of the Dominican monastery
– 20/10 UAH – undergrounds of St. Peter and Paul Church.
*You join group with Ukrainian speaking guide. The price of excursion in English language (individual guide) – from 400 UAH per hour.
+38 067 67 42 42 6
+38 050 622 31 51
+38 063 72 72 477
Address: Lviv, Rynok Square, 29 (office in the courtyard – Andreolli Passage).
9 am to 8 pm (Monday-Saturday).
9 am to 5 pm (Sunday).
comments powered by HyperComments