Medieval Lviv (walking excursion). We invite you to the city which has a unique atmosphere. The first written evidence about Lviv dates back to 1256. Through the centuries this legendary city keeps his original history and traditions. During this excursion, you visit historical downtown, old-Ukrainian quarter, the Armenian quarter, the Jewish quarter. You will see: the architectural ensemble of Rynok square, Armenian Cathedral of the Assumption of Mary – unique architecture and history, Dominican Church – is a magnificent monument of the late Baroque, House of Legend in the Jewish quarter, etc. Every street has its own mystery. So, welcome to the Medieval Lviv!
- Duration — 11:00-13:00 / 15:00-17:00.
- Price (adult/children) —100/80 UAH per person (Group excursion is held in Ukrainian language).
- Price in English language — from 400 UAH per hour. Minimum order – 2 hours.
- Entrance tickets (adults/children): Latin Cathedral – 10 UAH, Armenian Church – 10/1 UAH.
- Meeting place — Rynok Square, 29 (courtyard, office “Andreolli-tour”).
+38 067 67 42 42 6
+38 050 622 31 51
+38 063 72 72 477
Address: Lviv, Rynok Square, 29 (office in the courtyard – Andreolli Passage).
9 am to 8 pm (Monday-Saturday).
9 am to 5 pm (Sunday).
comments powered by HyperComments