Advantages of the tour:
– – measured rhythm of tour program with enough free time
– – lack of optional excursions during the program of tour
– – reasonable price for tour to Europe
– – convenient time for traveling –Saturday and Sunday.
Poland is famous for its magnificent architecture, especially architecture of castles and palaces. Everything is comfortably joined in Poland cities – modern buildings and ancient villas, castles and fortresses; new cafés and restaurants and old traditions. Only few hundred kilometers and you are in Europe.
Day 1 (Saturday)
07:00 AM – meeting in the center of Lviv
10:30 AM – approximate arrival to the city Lancut. It is a town in south-eastern Poland that is famous for its architecture and saved Medieval and Renaissance churches. The main sight and the adornment of the city is The Łańcut Castle, sometimes people call it the Potocki Palace. The Castle was built in 1629 – 1641 in the park area of the city in very cozy and silent place.
Duration of excursion in the castle – 2 hours and 30 minutes.
– – Dinner (surcharge)
6:00 PM – approximate arrival to Krakow. It is second the largest city in Poland. Also it has the largest medieval market square in Europe.
Check-in to the hotel, free time (1 hour)
Krakow evening walking tour (only Market square). Duration of excursion – 1 hour.
– – Free time
Day 2 (Sunday)
Check out from hotel.
09:00 AM – excursion through the Old Town. Also you will see The Wawel Royal Castle, Matejko Square, a fortified outpost Barbican, Florian’s Street and St. Mary church, the Dominican and Franciscan churches, church of St. Peter and Paul, Bishop’s Palace, the Wawel Cathedral, Sangushko Palace and Jagiellonian University. During the excursion you hear a lot of interesting stories about ancient city and about Krakow beer; see the symbol of the city – Wawel dragon, make a wish under the sound of St. Mary’s Trumpet Call…
Duration of excursion – 3 hours
– – free time for dinner and shopping in the mall “Galeria Krakowska”
04:00 PM – returning to Lviv
12:00 AM – approximate arrival to Lviv.
Price of tour from 50 EUR per person.
[iphorm_popup id=1 name=”Екскурсії”]Book[/iphorm_popup]
– – Transport services on the route (bus or minibus)
– – Tour guide support on the route
– – Accommodation in 2-3 stars hotel in double, triple or quadruple rooms
– – Insurance during the trip for residents of Ukraine
Price doesn’t include:
– – entrance tickets on the route (Lancut Castle – 35 PLN for adults, 25 PLN for children)
– – meals
– – surcharge for single room in hotel (15 EUR)
– – additional costs
!!!Special conditions – You need to have valid visa!!!
*The organizers aren’t responsible for the actions of border guard, customs services and violations of the laws made by tourists in the host country. Time of the tour program can change according to the queue during the border crossing.
**Tourists, who travels alone can be accommodated in double or triple rooms with other tourists.