The palace belonged to the family of the Polish Count Potocki and is a splendid example of French baroque classicism. Construction began in 1880 by the French architect Ludwig de Verney and with the participation of the Polish architect J. Tsybulsky. The interior of the palace was decorated in the style of Louis XVI and impresses with the luxury of painting, gilding, stucco and marble. After World War II it was used for various purposes. Until recently, he served as a palace, even marriage. Now here is the museum of European art.
Adult – 20 UAH.
Student – 10 UAH.
Children – 5 UAH.
Hours: Tue–Sat 11:00–17:00, Sat. 12:00–16:00.
Address: Lviv. Kopernik Str. 15.